957 days ago
This is to inform all students of GSE institutions.
The offline/physical classes for Academic year 2021-22, will commence from 23 August 2021 onwards
- Pending topics for the academic year 2020-21 only will be taken in classes from 23rd august 2021
- Only students, teaching and non-teaching/other staff who have taken at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine will be permitted to attend the colleges.
- The Colleges and Institutions shall ensure strict adherence to COVID appropriate behavior (CAB) and SOPs/guidelines issued by the concerned Department.
- Any person violating these measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of Section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, besides legal action under Section 188 of the IPC, and other legal provisions as applicable.
- Hostels will be open 1 day prior for students who come for exams.
- Hostels will be open for students who come for attending physical classes.
- Students who have taken one dose of COVID-19 vaccine will only be permitted in hostel.
- RTPCR test taken within 72 hours is compulsory to enter the hostels.
For more details contact 9986838300 / 9538603500 (10am to 4pm).